At the airport
Once you arrive at the airport, you disembark the plane and:
- Go through health screening
- Sanitize shoes
- Pass through thermal imaging cameras
- Verify information on the Belize Health App
- Verify certified COVID-19 PCR test results
- If you have taken a test within 72 hours before arrival and it is negative you can proceed to immigration
- If you were unable to bring the results of a PCR test, you must proceed to the testing area where you’ll be required to take a COVID rapid test. Testing is at the passengers’ expense and costs US$50.00. Test results may take approximately 15 to 30 minutes to be processed. Passengers arriving to Belize who test positive for Covid-19 will be placed in an approved quarantine facility for a minimum of fourteen (14) days. Individuals must have two negative Covid-19 tests at the end of this period before they will be considered as ‘cleared’ from the virus. The cost of quarantine is the sole responsibility of the passenger. It is recommended that travelers explore the possibility of acquiring travel insurance prior to their Belize vacation.
At the immigration check:
- Always keep 6 feet of distance
- Proceed to baggage claim
- Proceed through custom
- Proceed to domestic flights or ground transportation (with approved providers)
At all times at the Belize International Airport you must wear a mask and social distance.